Teamwork make the dream work
Stay connected with safe line company
Safe Line is a pioneering Egyptian lifesaving foundation that was founded in 2003 providing multiple lifesaving and rescue services. Safeline initially operated in Egypt then we expanded our operations in Oman in cooperation with Dolphin foundation, then in Thailand with Wave association.
Safe Line provides professional and highly qualified beach & pool lifeguards who are well trained to manage any rescue and lifesaving operations in all potential circumstances and implement first aid and emergency response operations
Safe Line aims to spread the lifesaving culture by providing a very advanced set of lifeguard courses up to the instructor level.
Safe Line not only provides courses for staff in facilities, but also prepares them with lifesaving, first aid & CPR equipment and enables them to professionally use such equipment, which spreads safety and awareness in your facility.
Safe Line provides lifesaving teams with a set of equipment to meet the water safety standards and to ensure a fully safe aquatic environment.
Item # 1
Item # 2
Item # 3
Item # 4
Price 0.00 $
Price 0.00 $
Price 0.00 $
Price 0.00 $
Safe Line has a unique history of operations with a number of the elite facilities & Organizations
keeping together a progress
WE WANT To KNOW ABOUT YOU
1. Provide beach & pool lifeguards to secure beaches & swimming pools in hotels, resorts,
compounds, clubs, etc.
• Professional lifeguards certified from the ILS, ALA,ERC and AHA.
• Highly qualified and well trained to respond to emergencies and implement first aid & CPR.
2. Offer a set of efficient lifeguard courses
• Beach lifeguard courses.
• Pool lifeguard courses.
At Safeline, lifeguards are classified as three types:-
* Bronze lifeguard: who is qualified to work as a pool lifeguard
* Silver lifeguard: who is qualified to work as a pool or/and beach lifeguard
* Golden lifeguard: who is qualified to work as a pool, beach and open water lifeguard
* Platinum lifeguard: who is qualified to carry out all the previously mentioned lifeguard types and reached the lifeguard instructor level.
3. Offer a set of advanced first
aid & CPR courses.
4. Provide water safety consultancy & audit We provide you water safety consultancy,
guidance, audit, set a plan to avoid any risks, advise on safe system of work and give
trainings to your teams.
5. Provide drowning preventionservices through teaching swimming & basic lifesaving skills to juniors As we care for and appreciate everyone’s life, we pay a huge attention to kids’ lives and how to keep them safe.
At safeline, we believe that every child can be a further lifesaver, which propels us to
introduce a very professional set of junior swimming and lifesaving programs that result in children able to survive and save others as well.
To have a fully safe aquatic environments with the least potential risks & accidents.
To eliminate CPR & first aid literacy in facilities such as hotels, clubs and resorts.
To spread the first aid knowledge for individuals and facilities through teaching the international first aid courses & standards.
To prevent and reduce drowning accidents and spread the knowledge of saving lives and emergency response
Water safety consultants
Safe Line Foundation (SLF)
Why You Must Take First Aid and CPR Training?
Have you ever experienced a situation where a person is suffering from a sudden heart attack and you feel helpless as to what to do? You can save the life of a person in such life-threatening situation by giving him/her the right first aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). A proper CPR training will make you capable of handling emergencies confidently without getting frightened.
Copyright © 2019 - Safe Line All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Smart Software Solutions.